Resources for the Conflict in Israel
During this trying time, Temple Etz Chaim is here for you. We know many of you want to support Israel and are eager for information and to help. As the conflict in Israel continues, please see the below links to the multiplicity of events that are available online in support of our community:
Resources from other organizations
- USCJ: Israel Resources
- ADL: We Stand With Israel
- ADL: Report an Antisemitic, Bias or Discriminatory Incident
- AJC: Everything You Need to Know about the October 7 Attacks
- Mercaz USA: After the March, What Can I Do?
Where to Donate
- A passionate community is 300,000 strong with members, male Associates and supporters nationwide, all united behind our powerful mission of healing the world.
- LA Jewish Federation
- Based on Jewish values, The Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles convenes and leads the community and leverages its resources to assure the continuity of the Jewish people, support a secure State of Israel, care for Jews in need here and abroad, and mobilize on issues of concern to the local community, all with our local, national, and international partners.
- United Hatzalah
- We are a community-based volunteer emergency medical services (EMS) organization committed to providing the fastest response to medical emergencies across Israel even prior the arrival of ambulances and completely free of charge.
- Friends of the IDF
- Transforming the lives of the young men and women of the IDF through empowering educational, financial, well-being, and cultural initiatives.
- NA’AMAT Israel Emergency Fund
To improve the lives of women, youth, and families in Israel.
- Students Supporting Israel (SSI)
- Direct Supplies to be flown to Israel, via Amazon
If you have a resource to share, please click here to email.